Eyeglasses OverviewWearing eyeglasses is one of the simplest ways to correct vision problems.
Lenses are available in glass, regular and high index plastic, and polycarbonate. Although they scratch less easily, glass lenses tend to be heavier and often slide down the nose. Plastic and polycarbonate lenses are lighter and safer than glass but scratch easily. Scratches cannot be removed but they can be avoided or minimized with appropriate care. Scratch resistant coatings can be applied to plastic and polycarbonate lenses.
Frames come in many shapes and sizes, so it is important to pick a frame that is best for you. Factors to take into consideration when selecting a frame include facial features, age, activities and the prescription itself. Often a strong prescription requires thicker lenses, which can affect your choice of frames. Ask about the quality and expected lifetime of the frame when choosing your frame.
Custom Made Lenses
- We offer the newest technology, thinnest and lightweight lenses.
- 100% UV Filtration - Are you taking care of your eyes? Polarized lenses reduce reflections & glare, protect against UV radiation, and reduce eyestrain. We can make your current prescription into Polarized sunglasses.
- Transitions Lenses to promote Health Vision. They provide 100% automatic UVA and UVB protection, and conveniently adjust to changing light conditions. They also provide everyday visual quality, and visual comfort. Transitions lenses NOW change behind the windshield, darken 20% faster, and fade back twice as fast! Click here for more information about Transitions lenses.
- Crizal No Glare Lenses - Providing protection against glare, scratches, smudges, dust, water, UV and other enemies of clear vision, Crizal No-Glare lenses can help you see better, look better, and feel better. Click here or more information on Crizal No Glare Lenses
- Progressive Lenses - Our progressives are
- Easiest to adapt to
- Have the least amount of distortion
- The widest reading and intermediate area
- Closest in design to natural vision
- 98.5% success rate
- 100% Guaranteed patient satisfaction
- Clearest, most comfortable vision possible!
- Polycarbonate Lenses - Great for children's eyewear and safety. Polycarbonate lenses are the most impact resistant. They will not break or shatter which provides safety
We use an independent optical lab to custom make your unique prescription. They perform several quality checks on your lenses while they are being processed. When we receive your lenses from the lab, we perform our own series of quality checks. If they are not correct, they go back to the lab to be done again. When we make our final quality check, you will be receiving the finest crafted pair of lenses possible!